Marlborough Meditation Practice
Our weekly Thursday evening practice is simple, and those who are new to the group will be gently guided through the practices. The practice starts at 7:00 pm, but please arrive by 6:45 pm so there is a period of calm before we start.
The normal format is as follows:
1. A reading from Thich Nhat Hanh’s teachings
2. A guided Meditation 20 mins
3. Slow Walking Meditation around the room 5-10 mins.
4. A silent meditation 20 mins
5. A time of group sharing with a cup of tea
Our aim is not to teach meditation but to share our own experience of the practice as taught by Thich Nhat Hanh.
On the 3rd Thursday of each month we will share the reading of the Five Mindfulness Trainings.